Latest news from Onestop IT Solutions
Wanted: Experienced Marketing and Sales Executive for business-critical part-time 6-month contract to implement marketing campaigns, promote product launches and support sales.
POSITION: MARKETING AND SALES EXECUTIVE
£26-30,000 per annum pro-rata
Temporary, part-time employee 3 days per week for 6 months
Onestop IT is a dynamic IT services business, which provides comprehensive strategic IT advice and technical support to SMEs, mainly based in Edinburgh and Lothians. This position is important to maintain and enhance the company's established marketing efforts and to support the onboarding of two commercial apprentices into the business, which are viewed as critical to the success of the business's growth plan. This is a technical marketing role and requires previous experience.
Attributes and skills required of the successful candidate:
- Graduate with 6+ years or more experience in a similar role
- Can demonstrate a wider business exposure with an understanding of the impact of lead generation, sales conversion and customer retention on the bottom line and cash flow
- Experienced team player with a proven ability to work in a commercial team to provide support across the complete sales funnel
- Expert content creator with the ability to identify both business and technical content ideas and develop these into engaging written material online and in print
- Practical with good project planning and organisational skills to implement marketing campaigns and meet deadlines
- A completer finisher to ensure plans are delivered
- Pragmatic with the ability to identify business critical tasks, prioritise work accordingly and understand when to escalate issues, particularly important working in a small business environment
- A positive attitude
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Working with the Directors and Marketing Consultant to develop and implement marketing campaigns which will increase awareness of the brand; increase the number of leads; and enable the qualification of leads. Marketing campaigns will include:
- website and social media updates to keep content fresh
- production and issue of email marketing
- production of sales materials including presentations
- organisation/attendance at events
- Liaison with the Marketing Consultant to identify and develop “hot topics” to use as content across marketing campaigns, developed to support the marketing strategy , the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Working with the Directors and Marketing Consultant to support the commercial apprentices to accelerate their impact on sales and business growth
- Review and report on the success of marketing campaigns, provide recommendations and keep within budget
- Updating the CRM, segmenting data appropriately for use and reporting
The job will be based in the Onestop IT office, but may occasionally involve travel to provide assistance at events. Transportation provided if required. Clean driving licence desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you feel your experience matches the above specification please send your CV with a covering letter to Emma Thomas at email@example.com.
If you wish to provide evidence to demonstrate your skills please do so.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9 December 2016