Senior Service Engineer
Our Purpose is to help businesses grow and achieve their goals through the smart use of technology. We target small and medium sized businesses that want to spend more of their budget on solutions that drive the business forward rather than just the traditional support of legacy technology.
We have clear strategic growth targets and are committed to hitting these and growing an engaged energetic team with which to hit these targets.
We require an energetic, competent and intelligent individual to join our team. Someone who can demonstrate the qualities of self-motivation, personal development, good planning and organisation and provide technical solutions whilst being focused on the drive to succeed.
You must also be able to multi-task, have a can-do attitude and be adaptable to varying tasks.
We require an individual who will be an integral part of our future, able to contribute to growth plans and build on current successes.
Overview of the Role
- Onsite and remote IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Technical support of VOIP solutions.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation creation, maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Mentoring of less experienced team members.
- Low level Service Delivery Management will be required.
Onestop IT will offer you:
- The chance to be part of a team committed to achieving company and personal goals.
- Guaranteed Training and self-development opportunities.
- A voice on the team, your opinion matters.
- Regular appraisals and review sessions.
- Lifelong learning and time off for training, so only apply if you are interested in developing your skills and achieving your potential.
If you have got this far and you are still interested have a look at the job attachment, We look forward to hearing from you and reading your CV.
Senior Service Engineer (May 2019)